Made from 1.2 - 1.3mm supple cowhide. Available in red or black!
Fixed airtex cotton lining for the summer months, with an additional removable (easily zipped out) thick cotton lining for those chillier rides.
Removable shoulder and elbow armour made out of a dense memory foam for the ultimate comfort. Plus upper and lower back padding too - made from a dense memory foam!
Reflective piping down front, back and sleeves for enhanced visibility.
Central main zip fastening with a quality, genuine YKK zip (as in all our garments).
Two zipped external pockets, two internal pockets (one zipped, one press stud).
Cuff Zip openings with leather gusset.
Leather stretch panels at sides of waist for ease of movement as well as leather side straps to help you get the perfect, snug fit.
Leather stretch panels at the top of the elbows and below the shoulders to ensure you're able to move freely while maintaining a good fit.
READ ABOUT OUR ARMOUR HERE
Read about how we construct our leathers.
- Check we have your required size from the size options on this page.
- Call us on 024 7646 6296, 7 days a week, 10am-4pm (leave a message outside of these hours and we'll get back to you). We'll take your order. You can either pay by card (UK only) or we'll send you a PayPal invoice.
- Send your old leather jacket to us: Part-Ex, Bikers Paradise, Coventry, CV4 9UY.
- We'll send your brand new Bikers Paradise jacket to you at a £60 discounted rate (plus up to an extra £10 for posting your old jacket to us).
- Alternatively, visit our Coventry showroom to take advantage of this offer but please note that you won't qualify for the additional £10 postage discount and the offer only applies to the jackets bearing the part-ex sign on this website.
*Please note that your parcel will need to be signed for and will not be left unsigned for.
Part-Ex Terms & Conditions:
- If a refund is required, we must receive the new jacket back within 7 working days of you receiving it (after 7 working days, if we haven't heard from you, your old jacket will be recycled). £6.50* will be deducted from your refund to enable us to return your old jacket to you.
*If your old jacket is to be returned to a Scottish Highland postcode, £15 will be deducted from your refund for shipping your old jacket back to you.
- If you want to exchange for a jacket that isn't included in our part-exchange offer, we'll return your old jacket with your new exchange and the extra cost for the new jacket will be charged. You must return the first new jacket within 7 working days of receiving it - or at least notify us. After 7 working days, your old jacket will be recycled and we'll be unable to return it to you.
- If you require an exchange for another part-ex eligible jacket, you are responsible for return and exchange delivery costs.
- Any active discount codes will not apply to a part-exchanged sale.