Here is your chance to purchase a top quality, full price, running line Bikers Paradise product for almost nothing!
Keep an eye on this page to see the latest product on offer for a lowest unique bid. And make sure to follow our Facebook page (search Bikers Paradise UK) as we'll keep you informed of new products there!
All you need to do is fill out the form below and enter your LOWEST UNIQUE BID. This means:
For example, if 3 people bid £10 and only one person bids £9.99 (and £9.99 is the lowest price we get), the person who bid £9.99 will get the below product for just £9.99! (excluding delivery).
If we do not get a lowest UNIQUE bid (for example, if two people bid £9.99 and this is the lowest bid we get with the least number of bidders on this particular sum), the person who bid the lowest amount FIRST (as determined by the time stamp of the entry) will get to purchase the product for that price.
So what are you waiting for? ENTRY IS FREE and you could purchase the below product for pennies!
Bidding on the Rida-Tec Denim Bike Jacket (in blue or black) closes at 23:59 on Tuesday 27th February.
Rida-Tec Blue Denim Bike Jacket(bp682)
Hover to zoom or click to enlarge:List : £139.00
Product Reviews :
Free Worldwide Delivery!*
On the coolness chart this 14oz denim, genuine DuPont™ Kevlar® lined denim jacket with optional adjustable armour is right up there.
Although this looks like a normal denim jacket, it is anything but every day and mundane.
The design process that has gone into this is incredible. We don’t offer inferior products and this jacket is a prime example of how true that is.
Can you tell we’re proud of this gem?
The features that offer you comfort, practicality and, therefore, confidence when riding:
Airtex cotton-rich lining. This breathable lining is comfy to wear and move about in, but it also plays a much more important role (more on that later).
Main zip fastening – genuine YKK heavy duty and durable zip with the normal denim buttoned flap over the top.
Two concealed zipped pockets on exterior, along with the usual buttoned chest pockets. One zipped inside pocket.
Chest and back air vents (with concealed zip fastening) to let air flow through during hot rides.
Long back for good coverage.
The features that offer you protection:
14oz heavy duty denim.
Fully lined in genuine DuPont™ Kevlar® with a cotton-rich Airtex lining. The cotton lining is the inner-most layer which prevents skin burns from friction melting which you can get from man-made material linings.
Reflective piping across back of shoulders for improved visibility.
Optional Smooth Ways CE back protector made in dense 100% Polyurethane/Elastopan that moulds to the contours of your back for comfort and absorbs impact. The feathered edging adds to the comfort and discreet appearance.
Fully adjustable Viscotec CE memory armour available for shoulders and elbows. Like the Smooth Ways back protector, the Viscotec shoulder and elbow armour has feathered edging for comfort and limited visibility but offers superb impact absorption.
Buy all available armour for this jacket and save!
Wave goodbye to heavily trussed-up, uncomfortable and poorly fitting rides and say hello to the freedom of the open road in our casual denim jacket that has all the protection to help keep the skin on your body while maintaining that “too cool to care” look.
*Please note that your parcel will need to be signed for and will not be left unsigned for.
Aramid - DuPont™-KEVLAR® are trade marks of E.I DuPont De Nemours and Company, USA.
This Lowest Unique Bid offer is available for UK residents only.
Any bid from outside the UK will be disregarded.
- If we do not get a lowest UNIQUE bid (for example, if two people bid £9.99 and this is the lowest bid we get with the least number of bidders on this particular sum), the person who bid the lowest amount FIRST (as determined by the time stamp on the emails we receive that contain the bids) will get to purchase the product for that price.
- The final decision is taken by the director of Bikers Paradise. This decision may not be disputed.
- One entry per person, per product. The same person can bid on multiple products (when a new product becomes available) but can only bid once on one particular product, so think carefully before you submit the form.
- Bids will only be accepted through the submission of this form. Bidding is strictly not available on our premises, over the phone or via social media.
- Only bids of a valid monetary value (from £0.01 upwards) will be accepted. Anything entered that isn't a valid monetary value will be disqualified.
- Employees of Bikers Paradise, their friends, relatives and associates may not participate in this offer. The winning bid will be thoroughly checked to ensure this rule is upheld.
- Once the winning bid is determined, the garment will be delivered within 7 working days, after contact with the winner to discuss payment and sizing etc.
- Shipping cost to mainland UK addresses is £6.50 (Scottish Highlands shipping is £12).
- Provided the garment is not altered in any way (e.g. jean shortening), it can be returned for exchange of size (of the same garment only).
- The winning garment is not exchangeable for any other garment or refundable for face value.
- Refunds will be accepted for the amount paid (winning bid) if the garment is received back unworn and in original condition (with tags attached) within 7 working days of receiving. This excludes shipping and return shipping costs.
- Refunds can only be issued to the winning bidder by the means in which they originally paid.
- Any alterations required (other than plain jean shortening which is free) are to be paid at normal price.
- By submitting the lowest unique bid form, you are agreeing to us adding your email address to our mailing list (if it's not already on the list). We NEVER sell your information to anyone else. The info you submit is purely for us. If you would rather not be added to our mailing list, please click here to be redirected to our homepage.