The Classic Rock is a stylishly understated, lightweight summer motorcycle jacket made under our usual strict standards.
Supple black cowhide.
100% cotton lining designed to be comfortable and safe.
Central, concealed main zip fastening with storm flap behind the zip.
Four external zipped pockets.
Two internal pockets (one zipped).
Press studded collar with concealed studs.
Zip cuff openings with leather gusset.
Adjustable side straps.
Has the facility to take our Viscotec CE memory armour.
Read about how we construct our leathers.
How to Fit our Fully Adjustable CE Armour:
(maximise the video for larger viewing)
- Check we have your required size from the size options on this page.
- Call us on 024 7646 6296, 7 days a week, 10am-4pm (leave a message outside of these hours and we'll get back to you). We'll take your order. You can either pay by card (UK only) or we'll send you a PayPal invoice.
- Send your old leather jacket to us: Part-Ex, Bikers Paradise, Coventry, CV4 9UY.
- We'll send your brand new Bikers Paradise jacket to you at a £60 discounted rate (plus up to an extra £10 for posting your old jacket to us).
- Alternatively, visit our Coventry showroom to take advantage of this offer but please note that you won't qualify for the additional £10 postage discount and the offer only applies to the jackets bearing the part-ex sign on this website.
*Please note that your parcel will need to be signed for and will not be left unsigned for.
Part-Ex Terms & Conditions:
- If a refund is required, we must receive the new jacket back within 7 working days of you receiving it (after 7 working days, if we haven't heard from you, your old jacket will be recycled). £6.50* will be deducted from your refund to enable us to return your old jacket to you.
*If your old jacket is to be returned to a Scottish Highland postcode, £15 will be deducted from your refund for shipping your old jacket back to you.
- If you want to exchange for a jacket that isn't included in our part-exchange offer, we'll return your old jacket with your new exchange and the extra cost for the new jacket will be charged. You must return the first new jacket within 7 working days of receiving it - or at least notify us. After 7 working days, your old jacket will be recycled and we'll be unable to return it to you.
- If you require an exchange for another part-ex eligible jacket, you are responsible for return and exchange delivery costs.
- Any active discount codes will not apply to a part-exchanged sale.